Friday, March 25

Friday finds from Etsy

Happy Friday!  I am so happy that the weekend is here.  I had a friend mention to me not too long ago that her favourite day of the week was Monday.  She said she loved them...she just felt great on Mondays and couldn't wait to get her week started.  I was appalled!  I didn't know that people like that existed!  Nope, I'm a Friday girl myself through and through.  So on that note, a few Etsy finds to share with you this Friday...enjoy your weekend!


beauty in the simplicity of a mason jar ~
print reproduction of original oil painting...



i'm a bit of a scarf fiend these days so am loving this ~
fine irish linen and lace scarf...



a little bit of lace for the table ~
french lace and bamboo napkin rings...



would love to add to my small but growing cake stand collection ~
handmade vintage 3-tier cake stand...



a perfect little card to say 'thinking of you' ~



succulents remind me so much of my dear sister ~
a beautiful, unique living wreath or centerpiece...



xoxo for now!

3 comments:

  1. Great finds Trish, I'm loving those scarves at KinitFrekkles (love that name too)...the cowls are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sis-in-law is a Monday girl too...AND she collects blue mason jars...AND she makes wreaths and wants to make a succulent one next! I think she better see this post! ;)
    Have a great weekend...
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. V ~ Remember when we were going to knit ourselves cowls? We really should try that this fall! You could teach me! ♥

    24 Corners ~ Imagine that! I love it! And would love to know how your SIL's attempt at a succulent wreath turns out if she gives it a try...my sister loves the idea too!

    ReplyDelete

love to read your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...