Friday, March 18

Friday finds from Etsy

This weeks finds are all about the kids!  Some fun, bright, cheery items perfect for little ones. 


good & simple everyday reminders ~
 'good manners' 5x7 wall cards...
artandphilanthropy



send Grandma a note in the mail ~ 
colorful personalized notecards...



perfect for chubby little fingers ~
'upcycled' kitty egg crayons...



love this cushion! ~
a favorite poem printed on charming notebook fabric...



cheerios anyone? ~
reusable hemp snack bag with birdie...


a classic ~
wooden alphabet blocks in great colors...




I am loving those 'good manners' wall cards.  I have been looking for something to hang above the chalkboard wall in the daycare.  A few weeks ago my husband and I created this new play area for the kids in an unused corner of the bedroom with a can of chalkboard paint, wainscot, and trim. The children are loving it!




xoxo for now!

4 comments:

  1. Gotta have those kitty egg crayons...they are too cute! I know several little chubby hands who would love them.
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the crayons too ~ their little faces look a bit mischievous to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute though my favourite is the pic of the room from Lilypad - it looks calm and peaceful without the lil ones running around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Amanda ~ it does look a bit too quiet in that photo, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

love to read your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...