Friday, August 26

holidays, baby!


The dog days of summer are coming to an end!


It is just wrong that it will be September next week! Like, really?  Does it feel that way for you too?  I know, I know, people as a whole are inclined to say 'well this summer just flew by", but for me, it really did this year.  Perhaps the late start on our warm and sunny weather had much to do with that?  It's just hard to believe that summer is coming to an end.
But! Enough complaining for me, because this girl is now officially on holidays!  And I have two wonderful weeks off and nowhere to go and nothing to do...oh, wait, that's right, I'm going to a little place called...

...NEW YORK!

So, yep, I'm pretty excited!  Flying out next Tuesday, back the following Thursday, and then off to a pretty, local island called Galiano for my girlfriends wedding.  This is the wedding that I have been planning, that I have been pouring my time and love into.  Aside from a few details that Misty and I have gone over, she has left most of the planning up to me.  Which has been fun and overwhelming all at different times!  So it will be a surprise wedding of sorts.  I will share photos when I return! 
  
xoxo for now!

9 comments:

  1. I am glad the wedding is next week with all this awful weather heading that way. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy my friend..NYC is so wonderful. Can't wait to see the wedding photos...I just know it is going to be a stunner of a Wedding. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful time in NYC - it is such an exciting city- forget about sleeping, just get out and enjoy
    Looking forward to seeing the wedding pictures
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish,

    This all sounds so exciting! I wish you a great time in NY and good luck and fun with your friends wedding. I hope everything will go well! Hope you will show us some photo's on your blog!

    Lieve groet,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank heavens 'Irene' won't be at the wedding! It will all be lovely and I can't wait to see the pictures, I just know it's going to be amazing...you are such a great friend!
    Have a fantastic time...and lets just hope that our fall will feel like summer!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer has definitely passed far too quick! I am so not ready for Autumn... I hope you have an amazing time in NY and really look forward to some pictures of your friend's wedding. Have a great week xo

    PS: of course you're now entered in my little giveaway, good luck & bonne chance xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see your pics. : )
    Have a great time!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful blog! I am your newest follower.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  9. so I stumbled upon this pic of my pretty gracie girl today… :) & it totally made me smile. hope you had a fabulous time in nyc!!

    ReplyDelete

love to read your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...