Friday, May 13

Friday finds from Etsy

Well, Friday finds are just barely squeakin' in...it's almost Saturday!  I have 'all things wedding' on my mind lately as my sister and I begin to get knee-deep in planning our good friend's wedding.  The wedding will take place over a weekend this September on a pretty, quiet island named Galiano.  It's going to be an intimate, outdoor ceremony with just the bride and groom's nearest and dearest present. 
I think Etsy is just a fantastic place to be looking for when you have a party or wedding to plan...such a wealth of fabulous ideas.  And you can sign up for their weekly email that showcases great handmade and vintage wedding finds.  Tons of good finds and ideas in them!  These are just a few wedding things that have caught my eye of late...
Wishing you a happy weekend!

il_570xN.178310291[1]








I like the feel of these finds...a bit country, a bit rustic, but a whole lot of pretty!
Thoughts on country weddings?  Do you like the sweet simplicity of them?

xoxo for now!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo's! They make me want to marry again! All those lovely things you can buy!

    Happy weekend!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wedding dress is so beautiful!
    I wish You and Etsy were around when I got married...back in the day!

    Love the new look for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madelief ~ It would be fun to marry again, wouldn't it? So many lovelies to choose from...xo

    V ~ I adore the dress too! It's so pretty. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

love to read your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...