Friday, April 15

Friday finds from Etsy

I am really liking this gray and yellow colour combination that I have been eyeing up in magazines lately.  I might try to incorporate these colors into my bedroom.  At the moment, I have warm gray walls with pink accents but I think I would like to switch up the pink for hits of yellow this year...just to freshen up the space for spring and summer.  Happy Friday!


'hello spring' the pillow said ~
bestillshop
il_570xN.184152075[1]

the perfect little gray dress ~
Lirola



where would you like me to sit? ~
MamaTita



pretty up those heels for spring ~
LindenLovebirds


soft leather bag with a bow ~


suzy homemaker never looked so good ~


love this fun, whimsical print ~


a fabulous wool fedora for the breezy days ~

Anything you are liking today?

xoxo for now!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, it's Friday, six o'clock, my favourite time of the week, a glass of pinot and you're Friday Fav's.
    I'm loving the shoes, with that dress!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it V! Friday nights and Pinot go hand in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:
    Lemon and grey is a combination we much favour and so, as you may imagine, we love the striped cushion which would all too easily find a home in our Brighton 'rooms' where, in the main,we have used exactly those tints.

    Your blog is both stylish and wonderfully varied and we have much enjoyed browsing. Now we are Followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane and Lance ~ Lovely to have you here! Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

love to read your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...