Thursday, June 9

the scent of summertime


This intoxicating, sultry scent by Estée Lauder is my
favorite summer fragrance!
It instantly rouses thoughts of warm days, tropical beaches and sunkissed skin.
It's a feminine fragrance that creates a mood, a feeling of having spent a lazy, summer day at the beach, and coming home with warm, sandy skin.

I love it!

A blend of Bergamot and Mandarin, cooled down with Tahitian Gardenia Petals and Coconut, warmed with Amber, Sandalwood and Vetiver.
Mmm...is that not summer in a bottle?

This limited edition fragrance sells out every year.
I say hurry!


6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...sounds like that might smell lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like summer heaven in a bottle...
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sound heavenly! I love anything with a little coconut in it! I don't usually wear perfume but I might need to grab a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen that. i will look out now, I am dying to smell it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wearing a certain scent at certain times of the year is like celebrating the season! I wear Spellbound by Estee Lauder during Christmas. It smells like cloves and is such a warm scent. My summer scents are honeysuckle and sweet pea! I'll have to search this gorgeous sounding scent out!
    So nice to stop by~ peonies are one of my favorite blooms! I just love the name of our blog!
    I have 2 tablescapes on my blog full of them.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish,

    It sounds good! I will see and try to find it in Holland!

    Happy weekend!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete

love to read your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...