Tuesday, June 14

5-minute face

Let's talk make-up!

Here are my favorite 5-minute face products...

Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm
 in Light Tint
Love.love.love this! 
It provides a creamy, yet light coverage for the face, blending wonderfully, and giving skin a flawless, dewy look. 
Skin looks hydrated and pretty.
Also looks great when set with just a bit of face powder.
And it smells amazing! 

 


Mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint
I have this creamy blush tint in Cheeky, Berry, & Nude.  All are great colors!  I prefer cream blushes for the face, I think they create a more natural flush to the cheeks. 
And you can't beat the price tag at $8 a blush!




MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom
This is a pretty soft beige, with just a hint of shimmer.  A color I wear almost everyday.




Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
I have yet to find a concealer I like, most are too heavy for my taste.  This is a fabulous product that my sister first got me on to. It instantly wakens and brightens the delicate under eye area. Love!





L'Oréal Voluminous Mascara
I can justify a splurge for good foundation, face creams, and the like.  But for mascara, I'm a drug store girl.  This is my favourite, in blackest black.


MAC Plushglass in Ample Pink
I love this lipgloss!  It is a pretty nude-pink, adding just a bit of pink to my natural lips.  Love it!
It is one of those plumping glosses so it does tingle on your lips.  I'm a bit skeptical that these plumping products really work, I have yet to be convinced, but I do so love this color!



Earlier this year, my Mother-in-Law and her sister both wrote similar beauty posts over at their delightful shared blog, Beauty in the Ordinary, and I so enjoyed reading them.
I love to know what beauty products other women love, or must-have.
So tell me, what are some of your favorite
5-minute face products?

4 comments:

  1. Like you Trish, I'm a drug-store mascara girl. Maybelline's Stilleto is my fav! Just discovered Physcians Formula Organic Wear Bronzer too...what a coup!
    I am going to try the Bobbi Brown Moisturizing Balm...thanks for the recco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I use the Bobby Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation and love my MAC Blot Powder, Bourjois eye shadow and it just has to be Maybeline's Great Lash mascara. A complete mix. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, Trish! Thank you for stopping by MY corner of Blogland today! WHat gorgeous and girly things you are sharing today! Enjoy a beautiful weekend ahead! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beauty posts! I'm a diehard voluminous fan (Noir/curved wand)...and I love Burts Bees lip shimmers...other than that, I don't use anything as fun as what you've shown here. I'd love to try all of these, especially Bobbie's face tint and the Smashbox Eye Brighter...out of the blue I've developed a serious need for a concealer...maybe some extra sleep would help too though.
    I'm writing these down and will purchase them next time out!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete

love to read your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...